The 5th ICO crossminton European Championships are over.
The 2016 European Champions are :
– U12 mixed: JANCZUŃSKI Adrian (Lithuania)
– U14 mixed: JERKOVIC Marko (Croatia)
– U18 women: ŠKERL Lori (Slovenia)
– U18 men: FRANKE Nico (Germany)
– U18 women doubles: ŠKERL Lori & ŠKERL Rebeka (Slovenia)
– U18 men doubles: WISNIEWSKI Szymon & ANDRZEJEWSKI Szymon (Poland)
– Open: ZIMMERMANNS David (Germany)
– Women: KNEZ Danaja (Slovenia)
– O35 Women: SCHABEK Sabina (Poland)
– O40 Men: PÅSCHE Morten (Norway)
– O50 Men: BOROWIEC Piotr (Poland)
– Women doubles: OTTREMBKA Franziska & HORN Andrea (Germany)
– Mixed doubles: NIELSEN Rebecca & EKBERG Melker (Sweden)
– Open doubles: SCHÜSSELER Patrick & ZIMMERMANNS David (Germany)
Congratulations to all the champions and to all participants who all played at a high level during the two days. Special mention to Danaja Knez and David Zimmermanns for their first international title.
You can find the detailed results under the menu “Results”
You can find the pictures under the menu “Photo”
Like Charlie, come and play to the 2016 EC in Gouesnou
Video clip for advertising the 2016 Euro broadcasted on the french TV Channel Tebeo.