Thursday 7th July 2016 – Crann Hall
- 3:00 pm : Opening of Check-in
- 6:30 pm : Opening Ceremony
- 7:30 pm : Welcome drink
- 9:00 pm : Broadcast of the second semi-final of the UEFA Euro 2016
> Food & refreshments on site
Friday 8th July 2016
- 7:15 am : Opening of breakfast included in for players until 10:00 a.m.
Crann Hall , Kerlois Hall , Gourmelon Hall .
- 7:45 am : Warm-up collective in music. Hall Crann.
(Caution players starting in another room can not attend the warm-up.)
- 8:00 am : Start of single competition. Crann Hall , Kerlois Hall , Gourmelon Hall .
- 12:00 am : Self-service lunch
- 7.00 pm : Start of youth categories finals
- 10.00 pm : End of the single competition for the quarterfinals in adults
> Food and refreshments available all day in the Crann Hall
Saturday 9th July 2016
- 8:00 am : Beginning of the Double competition
Crann Hall , Kerlois Hall , Gourmelon Hall
- 4:00 am : End of Double competition with a start of the finals at 13:00. Follow-up of the single adult competition at the semi-finals
- 11.45 am : Self-service lunch
- 7.00 pm : End of single competition and end the tournament
- 7.45 pm : Start of the Gala dinner & pre-dinner drinks. Centre Henri Queffellec.
- 9.15 pm : Start of the dinner
- 9:45 pm : Beginning of concerts
- 11:00 pm : Disco
- 2:00 am (Sunday) : End of the gala evening